It probably won't have escaped many people's notice that a lot of Season 3 episodes of Miraculous Ladybug appear on Canadian English-language station Family Channel's schedule for February. In fact, if that schedule is accurate – admittedly a fairly big assumption – then by the end of the month we'll have seen everything up to episode nine of the new season. That's going to be an awful lot to keep up with!
On another note, yes, I am still doing the watch-through. I just haven't had a lot of time to view episodes. I've done "Rogercop" and now need to make time for "Copycat". When I've managed that, there will of course be the usual post here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Among the first of approximately eight billion variations on this theme Okay, here goes. As most Miraculous Ladybug fans will know, th...
-
It's time once again for me to look back at Season One of Miraculous Ladybug and see what I make of it. Now that I've established t...
-
Okay, here we go again! Yesterday we had another new episode, one continuing Miraculous Ladybug 's long tradition of awkward English ep ...
No comments:
Post a Comment